The doctors in our Urology department are experts in assessment the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the Kidney, Bladder, Prostate and Reproductive Organs. The department is also home to a variety of medical equipment that provides more advanced treatments.
– ESWL (Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy)
– Ureteroscopy with Laser Store Surgery
– Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
– Green Light Laser
– Holmium Laser
– Open Prostatectomy
Female Pelvic Organ Prolepses:
– Vault Prolapse
– Testicular biopsy and sperm extraction TESE
– Tumor resection
– Bladder removal and reconstruction
– Radical Prostatectomy
– Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
– Partial Nephrectomy
– Vasectomy and Vasectomy Reversal
– Prostate Ultrasound and Biopsy
– Bladder Biopsy
Dr. Isa Certified in MB, B. CH faculty of medicine, Cairo...
Dr. Waleed Ali is a consultant urology surgeon at Ibn Al-Nafees Hospital...