Consultant Pediatrician, Chest and Asthma
– MBBS, CABP, Pediatric Respiratory Fellowship (Canada)
– Clinical Associate Professor at RCSI Bahrain
– 25 years of experience in pediatric and chest medicine.
– Consultation and treatment of a variety of pediatric diseases, such as: cold symptoms, fever, loose motion, feeding, and sleep problems.
– Treating chest problems, such as cough, difficulty breathing and asthma.
– Follow-up of growth and nutrition for children.
– Regular vaccination and flu vaccine.
– Pulmonary function test.