Pediatric Surgery & Urology unit at Ibn Al Nafees Hospital-Bahrain, is providing high quality specialized treatment for children with pediatric surgery, hypospadias and other pediatric urology conditions. We offer consultations and surgeries in Ibn Al Nafees Hospital, a renowned hospital carrying an excellent reputation for quality of care for children. The clinic will offer consultations, counseling, treatment, pre-surgery tests, pre-surgery preparation, surgery and post-surgery care for various Pediatric surgery & urology conditions.
▪ Pediatric surgery clinic:
The clinic is headed by Dr. Mahmood Abbas, Consultant Pediatric Surgeon trained in France and offers Pediatric Surgery treatment and surgeries for the following conditions:
– General pediatric surgeries: inguinal hernia, umbilical hernia, hydrocele, undescended testis
– Laparoscopic & open surgery various gastrointestinal disorders including appendix and gallbladder diseases
– Treatment of anal conditions: anal fissure, anal fistula, anal abcess
– Day-Case procedures: circumcision, Removal of cyst & lymph node, treatment of abcess, treatment of ingrown toe nail
– Minor Procedures: Release of tongue tie & upper lip tie, Removal of skin tags, extra degit and skin lesions
▪ Pediatric Urology Clinic:
The pediatric urology clinic is headed jointly by Dr. Mahmood Abbas, Consultant Pediatric Surgeon & Dr A.K.Singal, Pediatric Urologist from Mumbai, India. Dr Singal performs a large number of surgeries every year in Bombai-India for children with primary, severe, complex and failed hypospadias. Dr. Singal has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Hypospadias and pediatric urology. Since Dr. Singal started visiting Ibn Al Nafees Hospital, we receives kids from all over the world for hypospadias treatment in Bahrain.
The clinic will offer Pediatric Urological treatment and surgeries for the following conditions:
* Hypospadias surgery for children- both primary and failed redo cases
* Urethral Stricture – urethroplasty
* Undescended testis – laparoscopic and open surgery
* Hydronephrosis due to PUJ Obstruction – Laparoscopic pyeloplasty surgery
* Vesico-ureteric reflux (VUR) with urine infections – Anti-reflux ureteric reimplantation
* and Endoscopic Deflux Injection treatment for VUR.
* Obstructed Megaureter – Ureteric Reimplantation
* Posterior urethral valves (PUV) – Endoscopic (cystoscopic) surgery
* Neuropathic bladder due to Spina bifida (meningomyelocele)
* Duplex system – Reimplantation and Laparoscopic Nephrectomy/ heminephrectomy
* Ureterocele treatment by endoscopy/ cystoscopy
Dr. A.K .Singal Visiting pediatric urologist & Hypospadias specialist Mumbai, India In Pediatric surgery and urology unit
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Arabian Gulf University, Bahrain in 1996. He received the Arab Board for General Surgery, European Board for Pediatric...